Re: #Hartford #SurnameRollCall #Hartford #SurnameRollCall

Barbara de Mare

I am descended from John's brother Azariah

Barbara L. de Mare, Esq.
Attorney, historian, genealogist, grandmother
155 Polifly Road--Suite 201 (office)
Hackensack, New Jersey 07601
(201) 567-9440 office

On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 3:02:01 PM EDT, Kim Semmence <semmtext@...> wrote:

Hello
I hope this gets to the right place and that I am not betraying my ignorance of hastags and US geography - I am British and have never visited your country.  My father was an American serviceman.  The names I am interested in - founders of Hartford - are BIDWELL, LORD and WILCOX

I live in Hull, East Yorkshire - if anyone wants something looking up over here, I'll do my best.

Regards

Kim

Join main@GenConnecticut.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.