Re: WOODWORTH Family Photograph

Norma

Shelley
You might have better luck going through the mother, Mary Sherwood.   They are well populated in Fairfield County all descended from,Thomas Sherwood who came to Stratford.
Norma

In a message dated 5/20/2020 11:02:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, shelleyrcardiel@... writes:

I've "rescued" an old photograph of Harry Chester WOODWORTH which was taken at the Bartlett & Webster Studio in Hartford, CT sometime in the 1860's. Harry appears to be about 3-4 years old in the photograph. Based on limited research I was able to gather the following information regarding Harry and his family:

Harry Chester WOODWORTH was b. Oct 1860 in Westport, CT to parents Benjamin Lord or Lloyd WOODWORTH (1834-1913) and Mary Elizabeth SHERWOOD (1830-1893).  Harry had a sister, Mary Isabella or Isabel “Bella” WOODWORTH LATHROP (1858-1889).  Harry married Mary Emma CUSICK (1866-1961) and they had two children, Chester Sherwood (1893-1968) and Everett Lord (1895-1970). Harry died 16 Mar 1954 in Westport, CT and is buried in the Willowbrook Cemetery in Westport, CT.

I am hoping to locate someone from this WOODWORTH Family so that the photograph can be returned to their care.  If you are a member of this family, or you know someone who might be, please contact me.

Thanks,

Shelley

Join main@GenConnecticut.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.