Re: BUCK & CRAW

Patti Waitman-Ingebretsen

I am desperately looking for a marriage record to confirm the groom’s first name.

Hannah CRAW b 1784 New Fairfield, Fairfield, CT –( daughter of Reuben CRAW & wife Zerviah SUNDERLAND)

married Mr. BUCK  bef 1804

son Reuben C. BUCK b 1804 ?Vermont d bef 1879 Macoupin Co, IL

his father was in Rev War & died December 1804 or 1813

Was his father Isaac BUCK b 1763 New Milford, Litchfield, CT?

If Mr BUCK died 1804, would the young widow with child qualify for a pension?

The widow Hannah Craw BUCK m. 30 Sept 1813Fairfield, Franklin, VT to

John BARTRAM b 1774 Redding, Fairfield, CT- d 1833 Fairfield, Franklin, VT

Thanks for your help.  I need to confirm the name of Mr. BUCK who married Hannah CRAW.

Patti

Join main@GenConnecticut.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.