From: main@GenConnecticut.groups.io <main@GenConnecticut.groups.io> On Behalf Of W David Samuelsen
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2021 9:26 AM
To: main@genconnecticut.groups.io; pattitwirler@...
Subject: Re: FW: [GenConnecticut]

Reuben Craw

born 1742, Ridgefield, Connecticut (not Bolton)

died 1828 Fairfield, Vermont

enlisted in the Army in American Revolutionary War, at Litchfield, Connecticut.

David Samuelsen

Barbour Collection does NOT have Bolton VR. Not even Ridgefield.

On Mon, Apr 12, 2021 at 9:55 AM Patti Waitman-Ingebretsen <pattitwirler@...> wrote:

I have been looking for CT records but have not located as I expected:

Reuben CRAW   1742- Bolton, Tolland, CT

daughter Hannah CRAW  abt 1790- New Fairfield, Fairfield, CT

1ST husb.  Isaac BUCK- abt 1760 New Milford, Litchfield, CT

John BARTRAM- 1774-  Reading, Fairfield, CT

Also looking for marriage record:  Hannah BARTRAM to Isaac BUCK bef  1804

death record for Isaac BUCK abt 1805

widow Hannah CRAW BUCK – 1 child – Reuben BUCK 1804

widow Hannah CRAW BUCK m. John BARTRAM 1813

THANKS VERY MUCH,

Patti

Join main@GenConnecticut.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.