Topics

#Hartford #SurnameRollCall #Hartford #SurnameRollCall

Kim Semmence

Hello cousin. Thomas Lord (1585-1678) was my11th GGF and John Bidwell
and Sarah Wilcox my 9th GGPs. I have been relieved to see that there
is fairly good coverage of vital records for CT. Other names I am
interested in are INGERSOLL, GOFF(E), ANDREWS and STOW.

Kind regards

Kim, Hull, East Yorkshire

On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 at 01:01, Barbara de Mare via Groups.Io
<barbarademare=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am descended from John's brother Azariah

Barbara L. de Mare, Esq.
Attorney, historian, genealogist, grandmother
155 Polifly Road--Suite 201 (office)
Hackensack, New Jersey 07601
(201) 567-9440 office
http://historygenealogyesq.blogspot.com/

On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, 3:02:01 PM EDT, Kim Semmence <semmtext@...> wrote:

Hello
I hope this gets to the right place and that I am not betraying my ignorance of hastags and US geography - I am British and have never visited your country. My father was an American serviceman. The names I am interested in - founders of Hartford - are BIDWELL, LORD and WILCOX

I live in Hull, East Yorkshire - if anyone wants something looking up over here, I'll do my best.

Regards

Kim

Barbara de Mare