Topics

Conklin surname #Middlesex

Harvey Conklin Hilton

I have research the Conklin / Conkling families in CT.
Thx,
Harvey

Barbara de Mare

Did any of your Conklins move to Rockland County, New York?

Barbara L. de Mare, Esq.
Attorney, historian, genealogist, grandmother
155 Polifly Road--Suite 201 (office)
Hackensack, New Jersey 07601
(201) 567-9440 office

On Sunday, January 19, 2020, 10:59:24 AM EST, <harvey.hilton@...> wrote:

I have research the Conklin / Conkling families in CT.
Thx,
Harvey

Harvey Conklin Hilton

My Conklins first arrived in Salem, MA,  moved to Eastern LI in 1650's, were "1776 Refugees" from Southold, LI to Madison, CT
and stayed in Middlesex County, CT after the Rev. War.