Topics

Family Surnames: Prindle Springsteen Bigelow #New-Haven #Hartford

RandyC

I have been researching the Prindle family for years, lately I have been trying to nail down all the places my Joel Prindle and his wife Deborah Bigelow lived with their family.

Joel was born 16 Jan 1725 in New Haven Connecticut

I have seen online that he is mentioned in a Canaan, Hartford County Deed on March 30 1749 - I am not sure it is the correct Joel Prindle

and deeds showing Joel living Salisbury, Connecticut  Feb 8 1753 to Oct 15 1753 and Danbury Connecticut  27 Feb 1754 to Jan 1755

Their children: Joel the younger, William, Timothy, Doctor, Lois and my Joseph.

September 24, 1752, Timothy was christened in Rhinebeck NY

Joel and Deborah with children and grandchildren were living in Skenesboro (Whitehall) New York -  1773 Feb. - Tim family of 3 - Joel Sr family of 5 - Joel Jr family of 2 - Wm family of 2

Joseph Prindle married Anna Marie Springsteen on 14 Feb 1779 in the Reformed Dutch Church at Albany.

I would love ANY more info on this family

Thanks Randy