Topics

HUTCHISON Family Photograph

Shelley Cardiel

I’ve “rescued” an old photograph identified as that of Agnes HUTCHISON at age 5 years.  The photograph was taken at the C. T. STUART Studio in Hartford, CT sometime in the 1880’s.  It appears that there were a number of possible matches in that area at the time so I’m not sure which Agnes this might be.  I’m hoping to locate someone from her family so that the photograph can be returned to the care of her family.  If you are a member of this family, or you know someone who might be, please contact me.

Thanks,

Shelley