KELLOGG Family Photograph

Shelley Cardiel

I’ve recovered an old photograph identified as Jennie KELLOGG which was taken at the Ackley and Deming Studio in West Winsted, CT.  The photograph appears to have been taken in the 1880’s with Jennie appearing to be in her teens or 20’s at the time it was taken.  I am hoping to locate someone from Jennie’s family so that the photograph can be returned to the care of her family.  If you are a member of this family or know someone who might be, please contact me.

Thanks,

Shelley

tarrahcats@sbcglobal.net

Try contacting Peg her mother was a Kellogg. In CT  Pegvanpatten@...