Topics

Peck family of Hartford, Middletown, Berlin, New Haven & Litchfield, CT

Carol

I have researched this family extensively and also have inherited the Peck family Bibles and a notebook full of Peck info. etc.  If anyone is researching this family and wants to see if I can help them, I would be glad to check my resources.

At one time I offered these Bibles and original writings to the CT State Library (I think that's the name of the place that hold CT historical records) but no one seemed interested.  As far as I know, these records exist no where else.

Carol White